Envinate Lousas Vinas de Aldea 2020 [Two Bottle Max Per Customer]

Envinate Lousas Vinas de Aldea 2020 [Two Bottle Max Per Customer]

Regular price$40.00
/

  • In stock, ready to ship

While I absolutely love the Canary Island wines from Envinate, the Lousas wines are often my favorites of the line up. The 2020 "Vinas de Aldea," or village wine, comes from several vineyards in Ribeira Sacra. The vintage yielded a small crop of concentrated fruit. This year is about 80% Mencia, and the remaining 20% is an ensemble of other red and white grapes, all harvested and fermented together in open top bins with 40% stem inclusion. Aged in a combination of concrete and old oak. Medium-bodied, with black pepper, dark red fruit, and dried herbs. [Kirk Sutherland, March 2022]

Order before noon and get it the same day — anywhere in Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan for just $15. 

Orders over $190 qualify for free delivery.

For our neighborhood customers, orders over $95 qualify for free delivery.  (See map for the neighborhood delivery zone). 

Our daily delivery window is 3pm to 8pm and customers will receive real-time notifications.

For delivery outside of New York we ship via common carrier. We currently do not ship to the following states: AL, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, IA, KS, KY, NC, MD, MS, MT, OK, PA, SD, UT, VT, WI. As statutory laws are constantly changing, please note that this list is updated frequently, and acceptance of an order does not guarantee that we will ultimately be able to ship wine to you. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship spirits anywhere outside of New York State. 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


Recently viewed