Chateau Pellehaut Armagnac 'Reserve' [NY STATE ONLY]
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Distilled from primarily Folle Blanche with some Ugni Blanc
- Grape varieties are distilled separately on a travelling still fired with wood
- Aged in 420-liter oak barrels before blending
- Aged 9–20 years (multiple vintages are blended in a stainless-steel tank that is topped off and extracted from in a solera-type system)
- Fresh plum, light caramel, and crème fraîche on the nose transition to a palate that exhibits sultanas, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and a hint of date. A brief bite of fresh ginger closes out the finish.
- 42.5% ABV